Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Camille Brigman's 1st Birthday

The Brigman Family

Camille's 1st Birthday



      I Want to send a special thanks to the Brigman family for entrusting me with such monumental event.  Life is full of once in a lifetime moments. I quickly noticed that they love photography just as much as i do. As part of their decoration, they had a visual timeline of all the first moments of their daughters life. These memories are priceless... I often look back at my personal family photos. I can't help but to feel joy. Photos remind me of what's important in my life. They allow us to leave a visual legacy. I am truly humbled to have played a tiny part on this great day. They will one day look back and be moved emotionally. That is what it's all about. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment